Some of the following tutorials still refer to versions < 0.8.x of the program and will be updated shortly. In any case, they should be relatively straightforward to follow even with versions >= 0.8.X; the main difference regards the project tree view, that now contains separate “Instrument”, “Sample”, “Dataset” and “Analysis” nodes; except for that, almost every other functionality is identical.
- Quick start (updated to version 0.8.1). A short introduction to the program user’s interface through a simple example
- Quantitative analysis. This tutorial describes a step by step procedure to manually perform a phase quantitative analysis.
- Editing crystal structures. A quick tutorial on how to create and edit simple crystal structures with ReX.
- Instrument calibration. A detailed guide on how to perform the instrumental calibration on a standard laboratory diffractometer.
- Indexing (ReX.Cell). A guide to the indexing wizard in ReX.Cell applied to a simple case.